August 3, 2009

Evolution of Art: Peter Flint's "New Perspective" Price List




It is always exciting when the old show comes down and the new show goes up at Beanetics. There's a sense of anticipation in the air. This new show has captured my attention. I have spent a good deal of time in Beanetics over the past 18 months, stopping in for a cup of coffee, meeting potential artists, hanging and taking down shows, and running artist receptions. For many of the receptions, Peter has been the guy behind the counter helping out the patrons. This time, things are different. Peter is the artist!

Peter's photographs are clean and fresh. He takes familiar shots from unfamiliar angles. His photos draw the viewer in. Each time I see one of his photos, I see something new in it that I did not notice before. I highly recommend you stop by Beanetics (7028 Columbia Pike, Annandale, Virginia, 22003) and take a look. Peter's work is on display through September 13th. I think you'll like what you see.

I won't be surprised if you find something you can't live without. Peter is an up-and-coming artist... well worth investing in! So here's a price list for Peter's show, New Perspective:


1. Depth (Shenandoah, VA) $125
2. Through the Reeds (Burke Lake Park. Fairfax, VA) $125
3. Tree (Bull Run Drive. Manassas, VA) $125
4. Open Fields (Windswept Horse Farm. Fairfax, VA) $125
5. Lonely Benches (Staten Island Ferry. New York) $125
6. Past Reflections (Korean War Memorial. WDC) $125
7. Tide Pool (Misquamicut, RI) $125



To inquire about purchasing artwork,
please contact me, Jennifer Judelsohn, at
(703)256-0485 or jennifer@soulworksstudio.com.









No comments:

Post a Comment