June 5, 2009

Art and Appetizers at Artomatic!

We've been bitten by the Artomatic bug and want to share the fun with all of you. Please join David and me at Artomatic this Saturday to whet your appetites... Great Art! Great Food! Great Friends!

Come by and see "the inclination to rise....", say hi to friends old and new, and nibble on some tasty treats. Yes, there will be cupcakes... Life's uncertain. Eat dessert first!

Here are the details:

What: Appetizers and Art at Artomatic
Where: 55 M Street, NE, Washington, DC 20003
When: 5-8pm

My space is located at 7-8-C-C2. I affectionately refer to my spot as PEEPS 180, because all you need to do is go to the PEEPS display on the seventh floor and turn around. We'll be hanging out in the corner at my exhibit, "the inclination to rise..."

After you visit, feel free to go explore all the happenings at Artomatic. There's eight full floors of art, musical performances, dance performances, poetry readings, etc. Take advantage of this amazing WDC art extravaganza... Saturday Artomatic is open til 1pm, and everything is free. See you there!

1 comment:

  1. Artomatic is a feast for the senses. It's a wonderful way to spend a Saturday all day and night. I know some peeps who would love to see your acrylic show at PEEPS 180 spot. Great name!

    I hope I'm out of my all day workshop early enough to weave through traffic to come, even if I miss the cupcakes. :)

    ReplyDelete